Thursday 22 March 2018

Long time away..........

Hey there

I'm back!  It's been almost 11 months since I last posted.  

I never thought I would ever be too busy to continue with my blog, but boy, was I wrong!!

We actually sold our house and bought a condo!!  Quite busy with all that, but we are pretty much all settled in now.  We live much closer to the city, jobs.....and most importantly-family!!

Our granddaughter turned two last month and she is such a joy!!!  She is fabulous and has us literally spellbound!

I will start getting out and about to do some photography soon---the weather is starting to warm up here. After all, it is SPRING!!!!

Well folks---going to sip a tea and catch an episode of Caught


Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Missed you! I can imagine your joy with your little sweetie. We are spellbound with our three as well. We enjoy Caught too. Happy shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back!! We are officially in Spring but the snow storm yesterday and all white outside is telling me something else. However I have hopes that soon it will be here. We have our first grandchild and oh dear how our heartstrings are attached now. Happy you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete