Thursday 16 August 2012

Off the radar

Hey everyone

I've been totally "off the radar" for awhile. 

My Mom, who will be 87 on August 24th, has been having some issues with her health and after many blood tests, a colonoscopy, two CT scans, and finally an MRI, we've made some disturbing discoveries.  She has to have part of her bowel removed and there are some issues with her liver.

So, as you can imagine, I haven't been putting much thought into blogging, however I do check my regular blogs every night.

Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Kathleen I am so sorry to hear she's having such serious problems, bless her heart. I can imagine how very stressful this time is for all of you. Please know you are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your Mom. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers and you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to read this. I'm sending a prayer for your mom, that she will have peace about all these issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to your mum and to you and your family to get you through these difficult times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your mom, but at least she has a loving family to help her through. Take care. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just focus on mom. I have an 86 year old mom I care for and I know how hard this is. Don't try to stretch yourself too thin. Important stuff first. Prayers for your mom.

    ReplyDelete