Wednesday 9 May 2012

Reflections of the A-Z Challenge

Well,where do I start?

I loved it but am very happy it's over.  I guess it was a bit much to take on, after literally just starting my very first blog only days before the challenge began.

Next year, I will be really organized and pick a theme and try to get a lot of my posts in draft, at least.  It's amazing, everything I do now, such as cooking or baking, I'm always thinking----I can use this in a blog!!

I loved getting comments on my posts, and I loved visiting the blogs of my visitors...which can be quite time-consuming, however, I am still enjoying that part of it. 

I am really grateful that my daughter, Rana. talked me into starting a blog. I love to write and take photos, so this is definitely a place to share that. 

Looking forward to a good year ahead on the "blog-front".....and before we know it, we'll be signing up for the A-Z Challenge 2013!!!!!

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on surviving the A-Z! If you scroll down my blog, you'll find a badge/award you can add on to your blog. Next year, you'll be a pro at this for sure:)
    Happy weekend!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The a to z is great fun! To complete it with such a new blog is amazing, I'll be waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you---I have been having computer challenges this past week---bought my very first laptop-so had my old tower in the shop transferring everything from the old to the new.

    I am really looking forward to getting in some good quality blog exploration in the next while...I really love this!!

    I am actually also considering starting another blog....strictly to put up some of my stuff I have written over the years----I am a bit of a midwife freak and have a nice little collection of fiction, loosely based on fact. It all started with research I did for one of my courses at MUN when I was working on my degree----way back in the late 90's/early 2000's. Anyway, I love my little stories and this may a cool way to share them...a few paragraphs at a time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it to the end of the Challenge of 2012. The A to Z is one of the best ways to break in a new blog. You'll be a blogging expert by next April.


    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z host blog

    ReplyDelete