Tuesday 24 April 2012

"U" is for .......U2!!!

I love this group....I've loved them for a long time.  I can remember first when I started to really like the group, I'd hear a song and love it, and realize much later that it was in fact U2!

Check this link to learn a little more about the group and what they stand for.  There are literally hundreds of sites that one could visit, buy I figured I'd remain basic and unbiased in choosing the one I provided.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos...





And....my favorite song by U2....."With or Without you".
Have a look and listen ........


Our best friends, Dave & Sharon went to Moncton, New Brunswick last August to see U2 in concert.  I was green with envy.  Roger was in northern Labrador at the time, for his work--so it wasn't in the cards for us this time around.  Dave & Sharon said the whole experience was phenomenal.  The band certainly lived up to their expectations....and the expectations of many others, according to the reviews!!

How do you feel about U2?  After watching the video above, I'd say you have a whole new respect for the entire group.  They are all very talented.....and I have to admit I do have a major "school-girl" crush on Bono!

That's it for my "U" entry---short & sweet.

The A-Z challenge is drawing to an end.  I can't wait for "Z"...I have a little personal fun challenge for everyone for that day---it'll be so much fun!!!

Have a great day ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment